We offer a bespoke PR service tailored to ensure maximum exposure for boxers.
Based in the West Midlands, our package adds a professional media-friendly approach to boxing promotion and includes:
- Creation of clear and concise press release promoting your show/boxer aimed at creating maximum exposure and impact
- Creation and co-ordination of media opportunities with various outlets including newspapers, radio, television, websites and magazines
- Social media promotion via Facebook and Twitter
- Liaison with sponsors and co-ordination of photoshoots/press events
- Media training for those clients who are unfamiliar with the media process
- Edit and print of boxing show programmes from 4 page programmes to 32 page programmes
- Supply of A5 double-sided, full gloss flyers to promote shows/boxers. You provide the artwork, we'll provide the printed flyer
- Supply of A1, A2 and A3 Posters to promote shows/boxers
The above package is available for £hundreds, not £thousands per show/promotion (multi-show contracts available at discounted pro-rata rates). At UKO-Boxing we are flexible and can tailor your package accordingly.
We also have access to award-winning photographers and can offer PR photoshoots either on location or at the studio in Wolverhampton should a client require a portfolio of professional images. Below are a number of examples: